Posted Date: 03/22/2020
Middle School Reminders:
1. Paper packets for 3/16-3/20 and 3/23-3/27 were handed out last week. If you did not pick up a packet one will be mailed on Tuesday.
2. If your child is ready to turn in any completed packets you may return those packets Tuesday-Thursday at the MS. There will be a box marked “Student Work Return.” There will also be a box for MS returns at each elementary campus on Thursday, the 26th.
3. Work for 3/30-4/3 will be available online. The website link should be available by Tuesday, the 24th. Please continue to check the MS and MISD Facebook pages and watch for Remind alerts.
4. If you are unable to access online instruction, a paper packet will be available for your child at MES or TES on Thursday, March 26th. You will need to email myself or Mrs. Wilson requesting a paper packet for your child for the week of 3/30-4/3. Please include the name/s and grades of your child/ren as well as which elementary you need the packets taken to.
5. Our offices will be open for phone calls Tuesday-Thursday from 10:00-2:00. Please call if you have any questions.
6. Our teachers are monitoring their emails daily. Please don’t hesitate to contact them if you need them.
7. Please don’t stress over these assignments. This is a difficult time for everyone and we understand how trying this is for everyone involved.
Please stay safe and healthy and we look forward to seeing our kiddos
back as soon as allowed.